|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Tuesday, January 30, 2007, 11:17:00 am
"Paula DeAnda feat. Dey-Walk Away(Remember me)" kinda explains how i felt when i saw "them". no one sees this. [Verse 1:] I saw you wit your new girl just yesterday And I feel that I must confess Even though it kills me to have to say I'll admit that I was impressed Physically just short of perfection Gotta commend you on your selection Though I know I shouldn't be concerned In the back of my mind I can't help but question.. ... ... [Chorus:] I can't exlpain this feelin' (yeah) I think about it everyday And even though we've moved on (uh huh) It gets so hard to walk away (I'm gon remember you You gon remember me) Walk Away (Forever you will live in my memory) Walk Away I'm gonna remember you You gonna remember me Walk Away I can't forget how we used to be [Verse 2:] Guess I gotta live my life from day to day Hoping maybe you'll come back And though I tell myself not to be afraid To move on but it seems I can't Though a new man has given me attention It ain't the same as your affection Though I know I should be content In the back of my mind I can't help but question... ... ... kinda emo shit. hoho. ok, i will try my superly very best to forget about THE PAST. how sucky it was. well, that's life. wishing that things would turn out my way, as planned, but it didn't. maybe these were being done for a reason. who knows right? postive thinking la. SUNDAY was ben2.joannie.lina day. haha. aka "Ben and Joannie Day" (sounds like Ben and Jerrys' eh?) i had fun with them. my money too. treated them movie and gelare. haha. joannie was VERY high. man. as always. haha. ben2 and i really have fate la. both wear same colour shirt and shoes. haha. and guess what? the most shocking thing is that ben2 wanted to buy the same bag that i got. the crumpler soupansalad bag, brown and orange one. just that he didnt have money to buy on that day itself. haha! it would be funny if that happens! but he is gonna buy that bag. woohoo! bro and sis man. :D haha.. after that i met apen, taught her maths. was super tired. kinda half-gone. dont know why. lol. she was sweet enough to follow me hoe. but unwillingly. hoho. funny videos in her phone. 0.o lots of bruises from her beatings. same goes for her. lol. MONDAY was family day. went to SENTOSA with parents and sis. was fun? yeah it was. the train was unique too. and the workers there were always putting on this smile, which was oh so kinda fake la. but it was good. spore upgrading. better than genting, as in service wise. (: ate coffee bean for brunch. it was nice! but way too much. my caremel drink rocks. love it. then off we went for thew skyride. nice! it looks freaking dangerous as we were dangling from the legs down. and we were like only sitting on this banch which didnt look stable at all. but we suevived. (: jie was crazily taking photos. started to get this headache thingy. and getting weak. went back to vivo. played with the water there. romantic atmosphere actually. (: how i wish... ... LOL. went for a lil shopping but parents wanted to go chinatown. i reluctantly went. it was BORING. chinatown, no offence whatsoever. too CHI-NA for me already. so much shouting here and there by store holders. i finally typed out the contract agreeement for apen. LOL. its way funny la. love it. (: now its time to forget you. forget about relationships and everything. start life afresh though im hurting now, feeling so lost. maybe its better that we are apart, just one person feeling the pain, rather than 2. lets see what life is ahead of me. hopefully more of chilling out with friends that i LOVE, laughter, not so much of tears, and fequent drinking. |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. GENTING was great! :D woohoo! shall not do the bor... . yes yes! i just remembered about the tp open hse t... . wow. my life ydae was FUN. drank vodka mixed with ... . now computer is down, cause of a black out? yeah. ... . rough week. ok, shall share a song with you guys w... . so here i am. rather confused about stuff.stupid l... . wow. 2007 is here already. freaking fast year for ... . i didnt work on monday and tue. phews. tue was a r... . assuming that its 12midnight, 25th december 2006. ... . well. now leon has finished his 30 days in his job... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||