|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Tuesday, January 09, 2007, 11:15:00 pm
ok, shall share a song with you guys who are reading my ever so tiny fonts. yeay. Listen, to the song here in my heart A melody I start but cant complete Listen, to the sound from deep within It's only beginning to find release Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard They will not be pushed aside and turned Into your own all 'cause you wont listen Listen, I am alone at a crossroad I'm not at home in my own home And I've tried and tried to say whats on my mind You should have known Now I'm done believing you You dont know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now I've gotta find my own You should have listened There is someone here inside Someone I thought had died so long ago Oh Im screaming out and my dream to be heard They will not be pushed aside or burned Into your own all 'cause you won't listen Listen, I am alone at a crossroad I'm not at home in my own home And I've tried and tried to say whats on my mind You should have know Oh now I'm done believing you You don't know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now i've gotta find my own (bridge) I don't know where I belong But I'll be moving on If you don't, If you won't Listen, to the song here in my heart A melody I started But I will complete Now i'm done believing you You dont know what I'm feeling I'm more than what you made of me I followed the voice you think you gave to me But bow I gotta find my own My ooown love love this song. kinda emo man. but 1st time i really heard beyonce sing til like that. power la. thanks dum dum for listening to my crap and sarcastic stuff. LOL. u seem to be there when i needed you as a friend. not bad not bad. fun dum times i shared with u and sally during new year, beach emo talk, walking from places to places etc etc. thanks for listening. hoho. i guess that stupid crying scene is REALLY STUPID. told pen the stupid edusave made me travel like shit from bedok to seng kang and back again. wasted my time, money and effort for 300bucks. at least i got some money to spend. good? hecks. that stupid thing was the 'last straw' through all the problems that i was facing. see, no one knew. cant blame. pen shld know. at least i know that 1 person really understands. everyone is busy with their own stuff, with their new life of the new year, i understand.. so stop faking that you guys are there for me when u all are truly not. the ppl i wanted to be there for me during new year and other down times werent there. they werent even there to listen. damn. see, emo la. the PERSON i wanted to have a deeper connection like.. just keeps quiet and does nothing. getting really fed up already. and the person i dont wanna have any connections with (wanna forget) msges me. he saw me. damn. who cares. he is happy with another girl. woohoo. celebrates. i shld be happy for them right. lol. ok la, i am really. just feeling real pathetic for myself. i realise that i listen too much to ppl and dont talk much about my feelings and all that. ppl grab that chance before me. low la. at least i know that there is truly 1 (or 2?) ppl that i can rely on. YEAY. so people, rem for the year 2007, listen more! observe more. dont make stupid decisions that really wack u upside down in the future. hoho. ok, crap crap. alright. at least 1 prob is cleared! sean and i will remain as friends. hee. too awkward le la. like a bigger brother to me. but he is a good guy. (: ok. enjoy life. 6 more days of work. and this shit thing is over. pay will start rolling in. thanks God. |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. so here i am. rather confused about stuff.stupid l... . wow. 2007 is here already. freaking fast year for ... . i didnt work on monday and tue. phews. tue was a r... . assuming that its 12midnight, 25th december 2006. ... . well. now leon has finished his 30 days in his job... . alright. lina is back! LOL. 6 days of non-stop wor... . so i got a J O B! woohoo?? yeay at least income is... . yeayness. i got a trial kinda job next wed. kk.. h... . err. blogger like got problem eh. LOL.ok.. ydae wa... . i need my bestie to talk to... sighh. she is in th... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||