|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Tuesday, January 22, 2008, 3:33:00 pm
well, ydae was my sister's birthday. and of course, my beloved ben ben's birthday too! :D lol. Guess what? i gave my sister donuts and HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL DVD as her birthday present! yes, i must emphasis that she has turned 19years old, and she LOVES high school musical, A LOT. yes, like a 4 year old child that sings along to the catchy tunes of various songs; which i can't remember totally. zz. hahahaha. there's a kid in everyone lah hor. i skipped school today to do up sketches and models and catch up on some sleep. zzz. tired shit. but, at least i finished my cadding! :D im soooo happy lah. i think i can survive cadding in the future. it's kinda fun when you're into it. lol. i think i'm falling sick. been having these stitches for about 3 days already. damn terrible lah. i hope it seriously goes away. oh. and i've been listening to Max Shanti, Pink, The Veronicas, and surprisingly- Britney Spears! LOL. her new album isn't that bad really. (: I love The Veronicas-Speechless. and no, i'm not emo shit lor. zz. Feels like I have always known you And I swear I dreamt about you All those endless nights I was alone It's like I've spent forever searching Now I know that it was worth it With you it feels like I am finally home Falling head over heels Thought I knew how it feels But with you it's like the first day of my life 'Cuz you leave me speechless when you talk to me You leave me breathless the way you look at me You managed to disarm me, my soul is shining through Can't help but surrender my everything to you Ohh...I thought I could resist you I thought that I was strong Somehow you were different from what I've known I didn't see you coming You took me by surprise and You stole my heart before I could say no Falling head over heels Thought I knew how it feels But with you it's like the first day of my life You leave me speechless when you talk to me You leave me breathless the way you look at me You manage to disarm me, my soul is shining through I can't help but surrender, oh, my everything to you You leave me speechless (the way you smile, the way you touch my face) You leave me breathless (it's something that you do I can't explain) I'd run a million miles just to hear you say my name Baby You leave me speechless You leave me breathless (the way you look at me) You manage to disarm me, my soul is shining through I can't help but surrender my everything to you... |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. woots!this evening, we headed to uncle jack's plac... . i wanna take this drink someday, somewhere. uber c... . EDITTED PHOTOS BABEEEE! :Dp.s/ i editted them supe... . our tour guide didnt know how to zoom in. dang. y... . i LOVE. (:he was talking lots of nonsense. lahree... . this guy friend of mine is edison. he was trying ... . again?? Yes, again. omg. soooo irritating. sighh. . is it wrong to let emotion take over everything?i ... . could u believe it.i'm in cad lab, aka in design s... . cheese with instant noodles kinda rocked.dont give... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||