|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Monday, October 08, 2007, 12:20:00 am
I am outside And I've been waiting for the sun With my wide eyes I've seen worlds that don't belong My mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalize Tell me why we live like this Keep me safe inside Your arms like towers Tower over me Yeah Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole Lock the doors Cause I like to capture this voice it came to me tonight So everyone will have a choice And under red lights I'll show myself it wasn't forged We're at war We live like this Keep me safe inside Your arms like towers Tower over me Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole Tower over me Tower over me And I'll take the truth at any cost Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole Im addicted to paramore's new album! kick ass. my fav song for now; cos i can sing it. LOL. "We are Broken" -Paramore (: |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. i meant to blog this yesterday. but anyway, doesnt... . people should be trouble free.i really hate drawin... . oh man. i soooo have to agree with joleen. those p... . i need to say this; why didnt God created us as st... . long day. longgggg dayyyy. ha. church was bright a... . Hmmm.i dig bands (esp rock ones) with female lead ... . Adorable? i love. (: so tiny i could squeeze it. t... . hmmmmim beginning to love sweeter stuff. eg: neslo... . oh yes. i went to bugis with sis just now. i have ... . yeayness for joleen and sherwin! :Din short, we we... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||