|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Sunday, October 08, 2006, 5:12:00 pm
Most of our years we're far "intense" is the word that comes to mind Whenever we're back together When I saw you from across the yard One look and you took my heart It's content being in its place But it feels it's tethered I don't know how you feel about that If you're sad if you're mad If you're blad But i do know the feeling of waiting and waiting and falling so slowly Breaking your heart, is like breaking a glass I get cut by the shards I get cut by the past so please... I don't know I don't know but it's killing me Please... I don't know I don't know I don't know but it's killing me CLARITY-West Grand Boulevard (Fight and Waiting for You rocks too) Lina fong is happy today. :D (although the fancy paper wasn't open. dumb me argh!) But guess what? jie wanted to go WS. so we did and i meet TEZEL LIM YAN YI and Zann. haha Oh gosh. was still shocked at that time. Poor tezel. she got so much boo boo. :( aiyo. complicating accident? maybe so. anywhos... was glad that i saw her. see... i blogged about her ydae than i saw her today. plus she received the package! yeay! lina did a great job. :D LOL. self praise, again. lina is slacking once again... onlining. sigh. i don't know whether i should do the wings for my paper cut? maybe a simple black and transparent kind? sigh. so complex. nvm. for my a1. lalala. |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. cool pic?? LOL. im playing around with my bloggy t... . one of the few 'principles' in my life is to not g... . so i just realised that joannie has better results... . micro things are just so cute. alright. down to fa... . tiny. hee. so cuute. so micro. 0.o gonna make it f... . gosh. Ramesh came today. the rest didn't matter an... . today was a bloody sleepy day.1. either of the HAZ... . not a happy happy day actually. well, up and down ... . today is tiring shit. gosh. at times.. i just feel... . so... hmm... maybe its true that too much maths ma... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||