|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Friday, October 27, 2006, 5:55:00 pm
same daily routine actually. mostly, i did HISTORY revision. like.. wow. find history so damn interesting. (: but NO WAY im gonna be some historian or anything near that. eeww. went back to school early this week.. asked roger lim and mama yeoh for questions. miss cheong too. how sweet these teachers are. LOL. (: manage to complete hmmm.. more than 1/2 of art already. yeay-ness! wanna complete it asap. oh yes. confession. i didnt touch on anything to do with chinese during the week. and like.. the exam is.. err.. in 3 days?? yeahh. :X i think im losing touch with sciences and maths le. oh yes, and english. shesh. no time ahh. arghh. i wonder whether anyone taking Os this year has slacked the whole of this week?? if there is.. i wanna meet that person! haha. can safely say that my week is fruitful. in a sense that i manage to complete what i wanna complete. but i didnt do more than expected. shesh. which can be bad. havent started on ss. dangs. cant wait for Os to be OVERRRR! ahhhhhhh. i dont wish to be the middle person for both of you. stop dragging me in (if thats your intention) i hate it when im being blamed for something that i didnt do! and worse, i wanted to make things better, and in the end, i was blamed. and left in a corner. guys are stupid enough to believe girls over and over again. not supporting either sex. but i guess.. when people are in love.. they do stuff that when 'normal people' see.. it's totally not right! aiya. hecks. just wash my hands off this prob. aiya. it isnt really a prob. just that i think too much. arghhs. if being in a relationship doesnt bring ANY happiness, than why be in one?? rather that you gain freedom by being single and all.. rather than torturing yourself while being in a love-hate relationship? if he isnt the one, than there would be another guy for you; God planned. agree? :) LOVE THIS SONG. Been running from these feelings for so long, Telling my heart I didn't need it, Pretending I was better off alone. But I know that is just a lie. So afraid to take a chance again; So afraid of what I feel inside. (chorus:) But I need to be next to you. (Need to be next to you.) oh, I oh, I I need to share every breath with you. (Share every breath with you.) oh, I oh, I I need to know I can see you smile each morning, Look into your eyes each night, For the rest of my life. Here with you; here with you. oh I I need to be next to you. (need to be next to you) Right here with you is right where I belong. I lose my mind if I can't see you. Without you there's nothing in this life That would make life worth living for. I can't bare the thought of you not there; I can't fight what I feel anymore. (chorus) I need to have your love next to mine For all time. Hold you for all my life. I need to be next to you. (chorus) I need to feel you in my arms, baby! oh, I oh, I (x2) I need to be next to you. oh, I oh I err. its kinda contradicting what i said earlier. oops. hahaha. zen is working again! but i want Ipod! woohoo. |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. ydae in church was FUNNY! fancy papa fong was prea... . today's cell group is good. :) it was pretty long ... . today was sci practical and graduation night. :)SC... . pretty much got lots to blog. but.. time contraint... . hello hello hello! lina fong was good enough to go... . yeay. history test was today. did well. ok.. at le... . it's kinda early in the afternoon, only 1 plus. bu... . i freaking cleared some papers;worksheets.. esp ma... . i was sick physical for 5 mins just now. how weird... . i drank this super bitter chinese herbal thingy. g... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||