|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 8:23:00 pm
like so funny.. reading through poa mcq book. lalala. i'm so doomed la. ohoh..! i wanna go sentosa! who wanna go? hahas. okies.. here's 2 songs i'm superly addicted to (for now) yeahh. makes me bob my head. check them out! (: Daniel Powter-Free Loop (: I'm a little used to calling outside your name I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day Hey yeah I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name I'll be stooped tomorrow if I don't leave as them both the same But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day Hey yeah Cause it's hard for me to lose In my life I've found only time will tell And I will figure out that we can baby We can do a one night stand, yeah And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby We can change and feel alright I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same But I don't know enough, i need sun when it leaves the day Hey yeah Cause it's hard for me to lose In my life I've found only time will tell And I will figure out that we can baby We can do a one night stand, yeah And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby We can change and feel alright Cause it's hard for me to lose In my life I've found only time will tell I will figure out that we can baby We can do a one night stand, yeah And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby We can change and feel alright Cause it's hard for me to lose In my life I've found only time will tell And I will figure out that we can baby We can do a one night stand, yeah And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby We can change and feel alright YEAY.! next song... hahas. RONIN-One More Moment Don't take too long to say I love you to the ones you love Cause time has a habit of slipping away And out on the clear blue sky When lightning strikes on a sunny day Just take me in and keep me from the rain And the words that seem so hard to say Come out when you've gone away Just stay a little while and hear me say That I want you here tonight And I need you by my side For just one more moment For just one more moment with you Turn away to say goodbye With each and every word that passes by Like a distant memory And time keeps slipping away And time will turn to grey And time will be the one who holds you down And the words that seem so hard to say Come out when you've gone away Just stay a little while and hear me say That I want you here tonight And I need you by my side For just one more moment For just one more moment That I want you here tonight And I need you by my side For just one more moment For just one more moment with you Sometimes time will treat you bad Before you even know what's wrong And in the end it hits you hard Please tell me you'll be strong Sometimes time will treat you bad Before you even know what's wrong And in the end it hits you hard Please tell me you'll be strong anyways.. felt that the 1st song doesn't make any sense. hahas. unless someone can tell me what is the song about? bakc to POA. DANGS. [i'm so not gonna make the 1st move... f u know what i mean] |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. stupid.i didn't balance! freak.suddenly i dislike ... . i waited for your msg.but nothing came in.how's?i ... . i had a dream last night.. i think it was after i ... . arghhs.exams are still on. yeah yeah.today was phy... . STUDYING MANIA IS HAPPENING.oh man.i just hope and... . it so so so is a BAD DAY. i failed chinese oral. f... . lright.! gonna make this snappy. haha. gonna go fo... . well, just to make it quick3...SUN-dancing rocks! ... . nows the time to update. (: yeay.13APRIL-;so i too... . yeay! tml is like.. THE DAY. :Dlike.. at LAST la. ... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||