|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Sunday, January 22, 2006, 12:29:00 am
Pray Until Something Happens. yeah. PUSH. i'm just so darn confused. or am i not? Anyways... studied physics. slack most of the time eating watching tv and sleeping today. shiok. didnt go work. LOL. yeah mans. At least today's dinner rocked. thanks mum! LOL. prawns big shiol. and it's jie's birthday today. ate cake. Ben ben's birthday too! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN BEN KOR!! :) hee. chocolate buffet... .... :p so a short update of this whole week. (if i can rem) hmm hmm.. i just know that i watched 2 movies this week. on tue watched 'family stone' with dicky sis and daryl. yeah. ended 11 plus. shiok la. parents not around ma. hahahas. :) yeah. i paid 1/2 price. daryl was kind enuff to pay the other half. thanks man. and the second movie was memoirs of a geisha. yeah man! been waiting to watch that film for a LONG time. yeah. finally got to watch it. it was cool.. 2 hrs 30 mins film. warmer didnt quite like it? hahas. really traditional kinda thing about japan la. hee. the blue eyes small girl.. so CUTE. hee hee. spent so much money this week. aiyos. broke-ing soon le. tomorrow is gonna be hip hop dance. yeah yeah. so fun. hope it will turn out well. :) a PROMISE: i will NOT let My STUDIES and INTERNET SURFING distract me from going to Jesus and just praying. :) i can do IT! i know i can. i believe i can. my body is always so physically weak that i will do stuff that takes me away from God. Hais. feeling so useless. feeling distant. dont know why. cant seem to discipline myself to read the bible daily. i aint doing that honestly.Seems that my time management aint going too well. too much band practices.. eeks! shld not remind myself of that. arghs. too much responsiblity. cant bring myself to be a upfront leader. just not me. but i am being forced too. why? sucky shit. Enough of sad stuffs. hahahas. be happy. WHEEEE being reminded of this song. CHECK IT OUT! :) (This is for that little child with no father For that man who doesn't have a place to stay For the little boy living with AIDS) There's a man Standin' on the corner He has no home, he has no food and his blue skies are gone Can you hear him cryin' out And there's a girl searching for a father and a friend Praying that the storm some day will end But instead of walkin' away Open up your heart and say Chorus I am here, you don't have to worry I can see your tears I'll be there in a hurry when you call Friends are there to catch you when you fall Here's my shoulder you can lean on me. There's a child who is sick and begging to be free But there is no cure for his disease He looks up to his mother as she holds his hand Praying that someday the sun will shine again (and the pain) And the pain will end Chorus I am here, you don't have to worry I can see your tears I'll be there in a hurry when you call Friends are there to catch you when you fall Here's my shoulder you can lean on me. Tell me how can I, how can I love Jesus When I've never seen His face Yet I see you dyin' And I turn and walk away So hold my hand Let me take you to a friend of mine Who's waiting to just to ease your troubled mind He loves you more than you'll ever know So instead of walking away (open up) Open up your heart and say Chorus I am here, you don't have to worry I can see your tears I'll be there in a hurry when you call Friends are there to catch you when you fall Here's my shoulder you can lean on me. Here's my shoulder you can lean on me. You're my friend, but you're also my brother Here's my shoulder...you can lean on me. Touching right? loving this song. :) a day has pasted. now a person's day has gone. a new day has began.. Happy birthday daphne. lalas |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. Felt much better after blogging my thoughts.FREAKS. . coolness. im so bloody tired. hahas.YES YES. now ... . Why-Nichole Nordeman . hey ppl. (:mans. didnt have enough time to update ... . aiight! HAPPY NEW YEAR! hahas. 1 day late. :x lala... . aiight. its getting tight. hahasnews year's eve is... . aight. im still alive. yeay. im feeling so messed ... . AHHH;pissed shit.irritated;thats how im feeling.bu... . yeay! new blog skin. hahassuper bored today. but a... . merry making everybody! hahahas. Happy happy chris... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||