|
work&play
LINA;laugh.dance.cure. | ||||||||
|
HELLO you
let's be friends. bye. |
Monday, July 11, 2005, 7:56:00 pm
so i didnt pen this down ydae. wanted to visit tezel ydae la. was thinking of like buying her cheesecake. blueberry right? lol. and some chocolates. but i know she is out. (: so i guess she went to visit jin. yeahs` that aside... ahh` been having weird dreams man. i dreamt on sat night i had a major MAJOR fight with becy and laur. mostly becky la. so like.. i cant rem over what we were fight about. she called me irritating and stuff la. haha. feels weird can. and i dreamt of something else which i cant recall now; last night. oh man. whats happening. so band was damn sian today. miss yip didnt come. ppl slack like mad. oooh! but i got the tickets to SYF CONCERT for next tue. hee. yeah man. Boston Band cant get. ): ahhh` wasted. band aint fun. eeek. cant im playing 1st trumpet. ohoh! and i will be going for NCO camp this nov 7-11. yeah, me and hafizah. have to bring instrument there. what siol! so anyways its gonna be a busy busy week for me. i so wanna go drums!! wah lao. shall ask danny ho tml. yeahie. ohoh plus mrs chew was funny. she say she is excited about tml. why? cos ppl will be like.. running after her to get tickets for the swizterland band thingy. hahaha. having 2nd thoughts on it. but i shall go for it. (: hee. i like this song.hee. randomly fpund in my ZEN. wheee! So she said what's the problem baby What's the problem I don't know Well maybe I'm in love (love) Think about it every time I think about it Can't stop thinking 'bout it How much longer will it take to cure this Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love) Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love Come on, come on Turn a little faster Come on, come on The world will follow after Come on, come on Because everybody's after love So I said I'm a snowball running Running down into the spring that's coming All this love melting under blue skies Belting out sunlight Shimmering love Well baby I surrender To the strawberry ice cream Never ever end of all this love Well I didn't mean to do it But there's no escaping your love These lines of lightning Mean we're never alone, Never alone, no, no Come on, Come on Move a little closer Come on, Come on I want to hear you whisper Come on, Come on Settle down inside my love Come on, come on Jump a little higher Come on, come on If you feel a little lighter Come on, come on We were once Upon a time in love We're accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally in love Accidentally I'm In Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, Accidentally I'm In Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, I'm in Love, Accidentally Come on, come on Spin a little tighter Come on, come on And the world's a little brighter Come on, come on Just get yourself inside her Love... I'm in love but not the lyrics not necessary according to my feelings. hee. (: |
sexy.drummer.designer.
"this heart it beats, beats for only you; My Heart."LINA FONG 13april1990 single & happy * TP design; IAD Drummer ZLSCC;ThirDaYouth Nightlife;only libration so lets fly so what, i'm still a rockstar |
FRIENDSrockin'(:
.AmarisBuddyMeal. .Alex. .Annice. .Angel. .AnnHin. .Amirah. .Att. .Ateeks. .Azimah. .BenBen. .Becky. .CellBloggy. .ChrisChua. .Chrystal. .Cheryl. .Christian. .Desiree. .DerekGiam. .Dian. .Don. .Edison. .Fad. .FrancoEmpire. .Gracie. .HanLin. .HanJin. .Hakim. .Jem. .JiaHui. .JoannieBestie. .JoannieNme!. .Joleen. .JoeyPeng. .LaureenMentor. .Larry. .Maggie. .MaxHo. .Melvin. .Mus. .NickTan. .Robin. .Ryan. .Sam. .SherylWee. .Sherwin. .Sherene. .Sylvia. .Syazzie. .ThirDaYouth. .Veron. .WanTing. .Wesley. .Ying2. .YiJie. .YvonneGoh. .Yusni. pastleftbehind
. Hope you're eliated and stuff up in heaven. sudden... . shall update just for fri and today. laziness. im ... . ha. what can i update about now? im so packed. i c... . HAPPY BDAY DON!!! (: * HURHURS. I FEEL SWEET. . ok. orange is the coloour for today. dont know why... . shall blog fast. ha. im addicted to these 2 senten... . see. its red-angry.ha. maybe pissed is a better wo... . what siol. gonna make it short. maybe so.today onl... . woohoos! today is kinda gd. hee. why? NO BAND TODA... . here i am. oh man. i feel tired la. so i went to c... takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
communicateitacross
|
||||